After the Citizen and the Sunday Citizen have started using our findings during the last couple of weeks (see previous post), The Guardian now also has published an article on the poor state of Dar es Salaam’s power infrastructure that draws on our recent report on electricity in the city (both the English and Swahili report will be published soon on the project’s website).
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- byebye and thanks for all the fish
- dressing up nicely to move into the next phase
- moving into round 10
- findings on reliability of power grid picked by The Guardian (TZ)
- getting the word out (and the numbers)
- monitoring public service in the city
- some USSD testing and some delays
- so here we are
- and…we’re back
- Breaking the silence