Not much has happened on this blog during the last two weeks. First, because I spent some of that time travelling through the north of this amazing country. Second, and more importantly, because the kick-off of the mobile survey phase had to be postponed. Some of the things we are doing – in terms of technology – have not been done before, which is what makes this whole beast an exciting one but also sometimes tricky to predict. Especially the technical implementation of some of the data gathering modes has proven to be more challenging than expected. By now, however, all of the more serious issues have been resolved and we will be able to start re-approaching respondents very soon. So for now, some more patience is required.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- byebye and thanks for all the fish
- dressing up nicely to move into the next phase
- moving into round 10
- findings on reliability of power grid picked by The Guardian (TZ)
- getting the word out (and the numbers)
- monitoring public service in the city
- some USSD testing and some delays
- so here we are
- and…we’re back
- Breaking the silence